“Everything you do is always excellent, your staff is always professional, and I never have to worry about a thing.”
-Carol Phagan, Office Manager, Haynes and Boone, LLP
CULINAIRE has a long and successful track record with our corporate clientele. Now, nearly 50% of our business comes from major corporations, energy companies, law firms and accounting firms.
Here, briefly, are our best practices for corporate events:
1. Provide stress-free, turnkey services, even going beyond the scope of the services delineated in the contract if the need arises.
2. Have a “no surprises” billing policy–events are delivered on or under budget unless the client specifically requests additional services.
3. Note overall goal of event and collect all background information possible. Is it a branding event, client appreciation, team building, etc.? Suggest options and alternatives to help the client achieve their goal.
4. Have a back-up plan for any complex arrangement, or one which might be affected by inclement weather.
5. Help the client maximize their financial investment by suggesting ways to cut unnecessary spending.
6. Respect the culture of the corporation and present event options consistent with that culture.